Friday, November 21, 2008

Made Of Koncentrate [Canada]

[post updated on September 25th, 2011]


[RIP]
Great ska/punk/hardcore band with some metal influences.
Strong horn section and good vox. Songs in english.

I couldn't find a lot of information about them.
But i know they were from the capital of Quebec province - Quebec City.
I think that's the most beautiful city in Northern America. Loved it.
In early 2009 they told me they are getting back together and promised new album in half a year or so, but no luck(


















2004 - Made Of Koncentrate
New Horizon Records

192kb/s, 42 mb, 9 tracks
DOWNLOAD

U can buy it on interpunk.com !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've listen a few songs on youtube. Sounds good!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Québec is awesome! I perfectly understand you!